Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in and check-out at The Inn on the Square?Check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is at 11am. Guests must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- What is the Inn on the Square’s cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies vary by season, date, and booking rate.
May - October: You must cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty of one night's room and tax.
November - April: You must cancel by 6pm the day of arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty of one night's room and tax.
We also offer a discounted advanced purchase rate which has a non-refundable cancellation policy with full payment due at the time of booking.
- Does the hotel require a deposit at the time of booking?Yes, the hotel requires a one-night deposit at the time of booking.
- Is The Inn on the Square pet friendly?We apologize, but the Inn on the Square does not allow pets.
- Does The Inn on the Square have Wi-Fi?Yes, the hotel offers high-speed internet throughout the entire hotel.
- Does The Inn on the Square have accessible rooms?Yes, the hotel offers accessible guest rooms. Please contact our Reservations Team for more information or visit our accessibility page.
- Are in-room coffee makers and micro-fridges provided?Yes, rooms include coffee makers, micro-fridges, microwaves, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, and electronic safes.
- Does the hotel have a guest laundry?Yes, the hotel has a guest laundry.
- How many floors does The Inn on the Square have?The hotel has two (2) floors, and there are no elevators.
- Does The Inn on the Square have a fitness center?No, the hotel does not have a fitness center.
- Does The Inn on the Square have a business center?Yes, the hotel has two (2) lobby kiosks with a computer and printer for guest use.
- What are the indoor pool’s hours?The hotel's indoor pool is open daily from 7am to 10pm. There is no Hot Tub.
- Does The Inn on the Square offer on-site dining options?Persy's Place is connected to the hotel and offers breakfast and lunch. For more information about their hours of operation and menus, please visit persysplace.com.
- Does The Inn on the Square provide cots or cribs?Cots and cribs are available on a first-come, first-served basis by request only and for a fee of $15 each per day. Please call our Reservations Team at 888-744-5394 for more information.
- Does The Inn on the Square have parking?Yes, on-site guest parking is included in the resort fee. Please note that the hotel does not allow guests to leave their cars if traveling to the ferries.
- How close is the ferry to Martha's Vineyard?The hotel is located one-half mile from the Palmer Avenue off-site parking lot for the ferry and four (4) miles from the actual ferry landing.
- What is included in the amenity fee?
The amenity fee covers everything guests need to elevate their stay at the Inn on the Square:
- Two (2) bottles of water upon check-in
- In-room coffee and tea
- Super-fast high-speed internet
- Use of pool and fire pit
- Use of lobby computers and printers
- Electric vehicle fast charging station
- On-site guest parking
- Does the hotel accept cash for room charges?We are sorry, but the hotel does not accept cash payments for any services provided. All major valid credit cards are accepted.