Explore the 10 pristine beaches of Falmouth. From the calm, warm waters of Old Silver Beach to the secluded sands and sunsets of Chapoquoit Beach, our area's beaches are perfect for relaxing recreation.
Dive into underwater discovery by visiting the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, a leader in marine research. Take a free guided tour of the facility and explore the institution's exhibits.
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS TO VISIT DURING YOUR STAY
- Shining Sea Bikeway - Falmouth, MA
- Nobska Point Lighthouse - Falmouth, MA
- Woods Hole Science Aquarium - Falmouth, MA
- Cornelia Carey Sanctuary - Falmouth, MA
- Highfield Hall & Gardens - Falmouth, MA
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution - Falmouth, MA